A Leaders Guide to creating High Performing Teams (HPTs)
I am pleased to release a new white paper "A Leaders Guide to creating High Performing Teams (HPTs)". This 15-page executive guide, aimed at leaders and managers in all sizes and types of organisation, proposes and explains a pragmatic and comprehensive framework for the necessary interventions required to successfully introduce High Performing Teams (HPTs) into organisations.
** BREAKING NEWS **
Ken's New Book - A Systematic Guide to High Performing Teams just published on paperback and kindle.
A unique aspect of the framework is that it integrates both individual team member change management work and whole team process development work.
The guide also provides comprehensive check-lists for both team process development and change management interventions with clear guidance and tips on when and how best to employ them.
The guide concludes by offering 3 very useful support tools for HPTs
1) A team health-check calculator (written in Microsoft Excel)
2) A sophisticated online HPT business simulation game
3) A comprehensive cross-referenced library of in-depth articles from www.bioteams.com and other sources which expand and provide how-to details on each of the specific interventions in the guide.
If you would like a copy of The Leaders Guide to creating High Performing Teams just send me an email.
About Ken ThompsonKen Thompson delivers keynote conference speeches, workshop facilitation and in-house consultancy in four key business areas:
- Creating High Performing Teams in enterprises including Virtual and Mobile Teams (based on the Bioteams Book)
- Establishing effective Collaborative Business Networks enabling companies to co-operate effectively in areas such as sales and product development (based on the book - The Networked Enterprise)
- How to use the latest social media technologies including blogging and online communities to promote enterprises, brand, organisation or event
- Development of graphical on-line interactive Business Games, Dashboards and What-if Simulators for organisations to support Performance Improvement, Strategy Development and Executive Team Development.
Bioteams Books Reviews
In a just published book Work Goes Mobile by Michael Lattanzi, Antti Korhonen and Vishy Gopalakrishnan, authors of Nokia’s mobility master plan, propose a very useful application profiling scheme to establish the degree to which a business could exploit mobile technologies in their broadest sense. This approach would also be very useful for establishing the support requirements for virtually networked teams.