A Leaders Guide to creating High Performing Teams (HPTs)
I am pleased to release a new white paper "A Leaders Guide to creating High Performing Teams (HPTs)". This 15-page executive guide, aimed at leaders and managers in all sizes and types of organisation, proposes and explains a pragmatic and comprehensive framework for the necessary interventions required to successfully introduce High Performing Teams (HPTs) into organisations.
** BREAKING NEWS **
Ken's New Book - A Systematic Guide to High Performing Teams just published on paperback and kindle.
A unique aspect of the framework is that it integrates both individual team member change management work and whole team process development work.
The guide also provides comprehensive check-lists for both team process development and change management interventions with clear guidance and tips on when and how best to employ them.
The guide concludes by offering 3 very useful support tools for HPTs
1) A team health-check calculator (written in Microsoft Excel)
2) A sophisticated online HPT business simulation game
3) A comprehensive cross-referenced library of in-depth articles from www.bioteams.com and other sources which expand and provide how-to details on each of the specific interventions in the guide.
If you would like a copy of The Leaders Guide to creating High Performing Teams just send me an email.
About Ken ThompsonKen Thompson delivers keynote conference speeches, workshop facilitation and in-house consultancy in four key business areas:
- Creating High Performing Teams in enterprises including Virtual and Mobile Teams (based on the Bioteams Book)
- Establishing effective Collaborative Business Networks enabling companies to co-operate effectively in areas such as sales and product development (based on the book - The Networked Enterprise)
- How to use the latest social media technologies including blogging and online communities to promote enterprises, brand, organisation or event
- Development of graphical on-line interactive Business Games, Dashboards and What-if Simulators for organisations to support Performance Improvement, Strategy Development and Executive Team Development.
Bioteams Books Reviews
Belbin sees Bioteams as the next step. Dr R Meredith Belbin, regarded as the father of "team-role" theory and one of the worlds foremost experts on teams predicts that we will evolve into bioteam forms. In his book "The Coming Shape of Organisation" Belbin picks out five observations human teams need to learn from "a diminutive masterclass" of social insects such as bees, ants and termites.