White Label Online Change Management Game (cohort) from Bioteams Design
The executives to be influenced can either be within your own organisation or they can be the decision-makers in an external customer organisation you are endeavouring to sell some change proposition to.The game comes preloaded with a set of executive positions and a specific change scenario.
Three of the most powerful features of the game include:
- Customisation: you can easily brand and customise the game to you own methodology and knowledge of change management. You can also totally customise the change scenario and the executive profiles
- Live Executives: certain executives can be nominated as live which means their interactions (and impacts) need to be role-played with a facilitator
- Executive Influence: when an executive changes their attitude (up or down) this immediately impacts the other executives depending on the first executive's seniority, social connectedness and reputation.
About Ken ThompsonKen Thompson delivers keynote conference speeches, workshop facilitation and in-house consultancy in four key business areas:
- Creating High Performing Teams in enterprises including Virtual and Mobile Teams (based on the Bioteams Book)
- Establishing effective Collaborative Business Networks enabling companies to co-operate effectively in areas such as sales and product development (based on the book - The Networked Enterprise)
- How to use the latest social media technologies including blogging and online communities to promote enterprises, brand, organisation or event
- Development of graphical on-line interactive Business Games, Dashboards and What-if Simulators for organisations to support Performance Improvement, Strategy Development and Executive Team Development.
Bioteams Books Reviews
A team of one is sometimes best. It might sound like heresy but sometimes the most effective way to produce something is not through collaboration. Collaboration is best for tasks which cannot be fully achieved by a single person – if a job can be completed best by one person then to collaborate to do it will only make it worse.