Double profits from revenue processes with Process Physics
In this screencast I work through a major enterprise sales process on the screen and show how to:
1) Establish the upside potential
2) Identify the key leverage areas in the process for maximum financial return
3) Use "brute force optimisation" and genetic algorithms to quickly breed the optimum profit process configurations
4) Locate the price-demand sweetspot where the balance between pricing and demand is optimized
For more information on Sales Performance Optimization visit www.salesperformanceoptimizer.com
About Ken ThompsonKen Thompson delivers keynote conference speeches, workshop facilitation and in-house consultancy in four key business areas:
- Creating High Performing Teams in enterprises including Virtual and Mobile Teams (based on the Bioteams Book)
- Establishing effective Collaborative Business Networks enabling companies to co-operate effectively in areas such as sales and product development (based on the book - The Networked Enterprise)
- How to use the latest social media technologies including blogging and online communities to promote enterprises, brand, organisation or event
- Development of graphical on-line interactive Business Dashboards and What-if Simulators for organisations to support Performance Improvement, Strategy Development and Executive Team Development.
Bioteams Books Reviews
Networks competing with networks is the future for supply chains. Harvard Professor Marco Iansiti in his book "The Keystone Advantage: What the New Dynamics of Business Ecosystems Mean for Strategy, Innovation and Sustainability" predicts that the future business competition will not be between companies or even supply chains but between networks.