Swarm Leader opportunity for team practitioners, consultants and researchers
Bioteams and Swarms are acknowledged as radical innovations in the field of teams, communities and social networks. To help the adoption of this innovation globally we are looking to work with and develop a limited number of "Swarm Leaders" who will create exemplars of swarm and bioteam working within various markets, communities and geographies.
The Role: What we expect from a Swarm Leader ?
- To develop, support and grow new swarm communities
- To support beta testing of new product releases and supporting tools
- To publish case studies and new working practices
The Benefits: What is in it for the Swarm Leader ?
- Personal Training and mentoring in bioteams and swarms
- A free copy of "Bioteams" and "The Networked Enterprise" Books
- Early access to new versions of software, tools and publications
For consultants: the opportunity to develop consulting work and Swarmteams reseller revenues
For researchers: new material for research projects, papers and conferences
For community leaders: the chance to pilot these innovations within your communities on a very preferential basis in terms of early access and costs
The Individuals: What skills and experience we are looking for in a Swarm Leader?
- Experience of social networking and online communities/virtual collaboration
- Enthusiastic about the potential for bioteams and swarmteams to improve the way groups work
- Well connected to existing communities and group opinion leaders
We are particularly interested in individuals from the following communities (and any geography):
- Entertainment (e.g. Music and Sports and Events)
- Corporate Enterprises (inc Open Innovation and Supply Chains)
- Business Networks
- Public Sector
- Not-for-Profits and Causes
If you think you fit the bill and are interested please email me (Ken Thompson) for a more detailed discussion. We particularly welcome applications from the 360 members of the Bioteams Practitioners Network (Free Registration Link is at top of home page on www.bioteams.com).
Bioteams Swarm Messageboard
Full Screen Version
Bioteams Books Reviews
In his unique book Dialogue and the art of thinking together William Issacs introduces the Four-Player System originally developed by David Kantor. This is a very important technique for supporting real collaborative thinking in teams.