Swarmteams V2.0 coming soon
Swarmteams is about to launch a major new software version offering a 1-stop shop for anyone who needs to engage and empower key networks of customers, consumers, fans or supporters - over any and all channels.
Swarmteams V2.0 - New Features
- Import - automatically create swarms by importing from existing email lists
- Full HTML emails and WYSIWYG editor - create professional newsletters and mail shots with templates and the ability to fully edit and preview before sending - all emails can be replied to with replies captured on the swarm messageboard
- Enhanced Messageboard - full admin of messages by swarm owner, ability for users to report messages, Read/Unread Message flagging, better layout and improved user profiles
- Enhanced Invitation Processing - invitation by email, SMS, mobile phone join or widget-based sign-up. Tracking of all invitations and acceptances. Multiple Invitations can be sent in one go (e.g. whole groups).
- Enhanced Activity Reporting - comprehensive reporting of community, swarm and user activity with detailed drill-down
- Mobile Web Version - simplified user interface for all mobile phone browsers and screen sizes
- Swarm API - comprehensive API with full authentication, session management and rich set of services
Bioteams Books Reviews
Networks competing with networks is the future for supply chains. Harvard Professor Marco Iansiti in his book "The Keystone Advantage: What the New Dynamics of Business Ecosystems Mean for Strategy, Innovation and Sustainability" predicts that the future business competition will not be between companies or even supply chains but between networks.