Bioteams Practitioners Network Launched
As a result of many requests I am pleased to announce the formation of a Bioteams Practitioners Network. I am seeking Expressions of Interest from potential network Founder Members.
Network Membership is open to both Organisations and Individuals who are interested in applying Bioteams principles to the design of enterprises, organisations, networks, communities, groups and teams.
Thus far there seem to be 4 distinct bioteams areas - I can forsee the potential for a special interest group for each of these areas:
- Business networks (for more details see The Networked Enterprise (TNE) book)
- Fan/Supporter Communities (iIlustrated by projects like SwarmTribes)
- Mobile/virtual teams (e.g. Health Care)
- Events/Conferences (both 'whole event' support or 'at the event' facilitation)
It is intended that the Bioteams Practitioners Network will offer:
- Resources and Advice on Bioteaming not available via the blog or the books
- A global community within which Bioteams practitioners can network, share experience and help each other
- Use of the bioteams-inspired Swarmteams® Multichannel Group Messaging Technology as the network's collaboration tool
- Bioteams Training and Accreditation services
- Information on Bioteams speaking, research, consulting and publication opportunities
To register your interest in the Bioteams Practitioners Network please email me and I will be in contact with you to discuss your particular Bioteams interests and experience.
Bioteams Books Reviews
David Bolchover, author of The Living Dead: The Truth about Office Life, writing for the UK Times Newspaper in “Sickness at work: the big story” asks the big question: Why do smaller companies have fewer absences? And what can the big corporations do?